Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- see all comments
"The PDF can now be found at https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-3"
"Hi Everyone! The downloads have moved around a bit at our site. For this model please go to https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-2"
"Unfortunately the background color will make the ink disappear. Why can't it be a white background?"
Alaska Kraft Travel Layout
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
Scrapbook your most recent adventure with the Alaska Kraft Travel Layout. Use Kraft paper from WorldWin Papers to make a dynamic new travel scrapbook layout. This tutorial uses beautiful earth tones to document a gorgeous natural scene. Learn how to give your pages a distressed look to really aid in that natural feel. You'll also learn how to make paper flowers when you follow this tutorial. For a fabulous new addition to your travel scrapbook, make this gorgeous Kraft paper layout.
Materials from WorldWin:
- Kraft Lightweight Chipboard
- Kraft Grey/Grey Heavyweight Paper
- Kraft Brown/Grey Paper
- ColorMates® Heritage Black Cardstock
- Die cuts: Memory Box Fabulous Phlox; Spellbinders Foliage Two, Rose Creations, Bitty Blossoms
- Designer paper: Kaiserkraft Seventy-five Cents; Bo Bunny Mama-Razzi; Prima Holiday Jubilee
- Rubons: various
- Stamps: Papertrey Ink Library Ledger; Stampin' Up grid, diamonds; Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Mixed Media
- Pearls: Basic Grey
- Stickers: Carta Bella Well Traveled
- Edge punch: Fiskars
- Ink: Stampin' Up Whisper White; Tsukiniko Tuxedo Black; Clearsnap Colorbox Chalk Dark Brown, Pigment Daffodil, Turtle, Olive, Moss Green
- Spray mist: Lindy's Stamp Gang Steampunk Sepia, Frozen Jack Frost, Don't Eat the Golden Snow, Toto's Tornado Black, Sea Grass Green; Heidi Swapp White
- Adhesive: Scotch 3M ATG tape; Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L 3D Foam Squares; glue
1. Using various ink mists, spray a sheet of WorldWin Papers Kraft Grey/Grey Heavyweight Paper.
2. Using various stamps and ink colors, stamp randomly over the surface of the Kraft cardstock. All the cardstock needs to dry completely.
3. Distress the edges of the cardstock by tearing and rolling.
4. Use an edge punch to punch a few areas around the edge of the Kraft cardstock.
5. Ink all edges with brown ink.
6. Add some bits of printed paper behind the torn areas. Ink the edges with brown ink.
7. Mount the layout to a sheet of WorldWin Kraft Lightweight Chipboard to give it added stability.
8. Place rub-on text on various areas of the background. (Or use text stamps and black ink to create the same effect.)
9. Using Spellbinders die templates (see the supply list), create flowers from WorldWin Papers Kraft Brown/Grey paper. Die cut the flowers and then mist them with various ink sprays. Dry the flowers with a heat tool. Once the flowers are dry, roll them to create dimensional embellishments. Add the flowers to various areas of the layout as shown.
10. Using die templates, cut leaves from green printed paper. Ink the leaves with brown ink, and add them as shown.
11. Add various sticker sentiments to the layout. Staple the stickers to the page to add a grunge look.
12. Mount a photo onto WorldWin ColorMates Heritage Black cardstock. Attach the photo to the layout. Add a few strips of printed paper below the photo.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Aug 22, 2016
This Alaska Craft Travel Layout can be a model of a travel scrapbook that you've been planning to make. Go ahead, pick up ideas from this article then make the scrapbook based of course on the place you visited, probably the kind of architecture of the buildings, the kind of food and many more.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Lost and Found Double Z Fold Card
Wish your favorite nature lover a happy birthday with this rustic birthday card that's perfect for those that love the great outdoors.… Continue reading: "Lost and Found Double Z Fold Card"
- 20+ of Our Favorite Scrapbook Page Ideas
- "Vintage Drawer" Scrapbook Layout
- Lovely XOXO Scrapbook Layout
- Hugs and Kisses Disney Scrapbooking Layout
- 4 Gorgeous Scrapbook Layouts
- Surf's Up Scrapbook Layout
- Girly Girl Scrapbook Page Layout
- You Are My Angel Scrapbook Layout
- A Nose with Dirt on It Scrapbook Layout
- All I Dream for You Scrapbooking Layout
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Summer Activities For Kids: Fourth Of July Crafts
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Printable Road Trip Bingo Cards
- The Grouchy Ladybug Printables
- Printable Graduation Maze
- Free Printable Reading Log For Kids
- Free Thank You Coloring Pages
- Printable Happy Birthday Banner
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas