This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Upcycled Comic Book Can
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"In about 15 minutes (plus 20 minutes drying time) we created a super cool upcycled comic book can perfect for storage or even a pot for your mom’s plant. I can’t tell you how easy and quick this project is. I think that’s why my son and I found it so fun to do. In just a few minutes and using only 5 things, you have a cool comic book can that’s perfect for storing really cool action figures. What could you do with a super cool upcycled comic book can?"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedNewspaper
Read NextMini Art Museum Book
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 60 Best Never Have I Ever Kids Questions
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas