Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Upcycled Comic Book Can
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"In about 15 minutes (plus 20 minutes drying time) we created a super cool upcycled comic book can perfect for storage or even a pot for your mom’s plant. I can’t tell you how easy and quick this project is. I think that’s why my son and I found it so fun to do. In just a few minutes and using only 5 things, you have a cool comic book can that’s perfect for storing really cool action figures. What could you do with a super cool upcycled comic book can?"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedNewspaper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Free Printable Happiness Greeting Card
- Free Printable Birthday Gift Card Pocket Greeting Card
- Free Printable Lucky Day Greeting Card
- Free Printable Unicorn Bingo Game
- Free Printable Take Me To The Sea Greeting Card
- Free Printable Birthday Word Search For Kids
- Fun Frog Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Thank You Greeting Card
- Monthly Journal Pages Free Printable
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas