Upcycled Comic Book Can
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"In about 15 minutes (plus 20 minutes drying time) we created a super cool upcycled comic book can perfect for storage or even a pot for your mom’s plant. I can’t tell you how easy and quick this project is. I think that’s why my son and I found it so fun to do. In just a few minutes and using only 5 things, you have a cool comic book can that’s perfect for storing really cool action figures. What could you do with a super cool upcycled comic book can?"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedNewspaper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add some major fun to your front door this Halloween with this charming DIY wreath made out of recycled materials. This Easy DIY… Continue reading: "Easy DIY Monster Halloween Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Turkey Bowling Craft And Game For Kids
- Free Christmas Word Search Printable For Kids And Adults
- Christmas Bingo Game For Kids Free Printable
- Dirty Little Santa Gnome
- Free Printable Christmas Tree Card
- Thanksgiving Bingo Game Printable
- Mistletoe Kisses Treat Bags
- Free Printable Alphabet Coloring Pages
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas