Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Spray Painted Label Tags for Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Happy September, my friends! Autumn is officially here, but to be honest, I am still in a summery mood! However, September means also back to school so let's prepare a few crafts for our little students! Spray Paint Label Tags that you can easily use as gift tags are a way to start with something easy, funny and with the help from our kids! I do not know about you, but my little princess always loses her stuff...yes, she is a kid, I know. Last year, we needed a few label tags for our food bag and for our school bag, so this year we tried to be ready!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardboard
- Paper board
- Acrylic paint
- Spray bottle
- Paper puncher
Notes*Note: You may need to translate this page into English.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas