This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Printables For Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Whether you’re hoping to provide them with some educational fun on a rainy spring day or need to help your kids cool down on a hot summer afternoon, it’s always a good idea to have some indoor activities on hand. These fun printables for kids encourage creativity and keep the kids busy during school breaks. Keeping your kids entertained during the spring and summer months is sometimes easier said than done. With the help of a fun pack with printables for kids, you can give your little ones some ideas for creative fun without the need for toys or screens."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Read NextMini Art Museum Book
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With this free printable friendship card, you can send your friends a little love via snail mail! The work is done for you all you… Continue reading: "Free Printable Friendship Card"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 60 Best Never Have I Ever Kids Questions
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas