Princess Merida From Brave Paper Doll Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"You don’t have to be from the Scottish Highlands to enjoy this Merida Paper Doll Craft. Unlike Merida you won’t need to summon the strength or focus needed for a bow and arrow to succeed with this craft. You can just have fun!Select green, orange, brown, golden, pink and cream colored craft papers for the Merida papercraft doll. Trace the top and the rectangle on green colored paper. Trace the hair patterns on orange colored paper Trace the top half of the body pattern on cream colored paper, trace the 2 round patterns (blush) on pink colored papers, trace the small rectangle on brown and the rest of the patterns on golden colored paper. Cut out the traced patterns nicely."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Lemonade Recipe Greeting Card
- Free Printable Farm Word Search For Kids
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Life Is Huge Free Printable Greeting Card
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kid
- Free Printable Fish Themed Greeting Card
- Back To School Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Princess Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Dinosaur Word Search For Kids
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas