This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Mermaid Tail Bookmark
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This DIY Mermaid Tail Bookmark craft is magical and so much fun to make! It is the perfect craft for your mermaid loving kiddos and a great way to get them excited about reading too, because then they can use their new bookmark! This craft will allow your kiddos sense of imagination to really flourish as they create their own personal mermaid tails! Just follow these simple instructions and use these simple materials for a fun afternoon!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
- Colored paper
- Mermaid Tail Bookmark Template–Download below
Read NextMini Art Museum Book
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
With this free printable friendship card, you can send your friends a little love via snail mail! The work is done for you all you… Continue reading: "Free Printable Friendship Card"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 60 Best Never Have I Ever Kids Questions
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas