This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
4th Of July Star Wand
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"This 4th of July star wand is sure to bring a spark of patriotic fun to any celebration. Perfect for kids to make, it uses basic craft supplies like construction paper, streamers, and craft sticks to create a star-shaped decoration that doubles as a wand. With easy-to-follow instructions and step-by-step photos, this craft is a great way for kids to explore their creativity and improve their fine motor skills. Once complete, the wand can be used to wave around at parades, decorate your home, or be carried around to show off your patriotic spirit."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
Read NextMini Art Museum Book
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 60 Best Never Have I Ever Kids Questions
- Clothespin Reindeer Craft
- Simple Happy Birthday Cake Topper
- 60 Best Christmas Would You Rather Questions For A Festive Holiday
- Merry Christmas Banner
- Gift Boxes Coloring Page
- Christmas Angel Handprints
- Mitten Countdown Calendar
- Gingerbread-style Christmas Village
- Christmas Angel Treat Bags
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas