How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
By: Maria Noble
Gifted by: Creative Publishing International
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, editor of AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Paper flowers are some of the most popular paper crafts to make, and it's no surprise why! Flowers are absolutely gorgeous, and the uses for paper flowers are endless. Use them to decorate your handmade cards and embellish your scrapbook layouts. Paper crafts are so much more pleasing to the eye when they have a touch of dimension! Even more popular than embellishments, these paper flowers can be used for beautiful home decor. Create centerpieces that will never need to be watered with this lovely collection titled How to Make 100 Paper Flowers.
Broken down into 4 chapters (Pretty Imposters, Playful Posies, Origami Blossoms, and Quilled Florals), this floral collection contains patterns that will cause guests to do a double-take! In Pretty Imposters, author Maria Noble teaches readers how to create fake flowers that could easily deceive anyone's careful eye. With their vibrant colors, delicate textures, and distinctive shapes, these everlasting florals are just as alluring as the real deal. The Country Rose was my favorite flower in this chapter. Made with crepe paper, this stunning floral could easily be used for weddings and centerpieces and look 100% real from even mere feet away.
The following chapter, Playful Posies, is jam packed with colorful and fun flowers that are great for spring and summer. Many of the flowers in this section are easy enough for kids to make, and most are made with paper you may have around your house already. For example, the Cupcake-Liner Daffodil is made with a few cupcake liners and some cute and colorful buttons. There are also newspaper flowers, magazine flowers, and even flowers you can make with napkins, maps, scrapbook paper, and old book pages.
Origami Blossoms also contains beautiful flowers that are easy enough for crafters of all ages to do. Turn napkins into tulips, newspaper into circle flowers, or create origami sunbursts with some leftover wrapping paper. If you're feeling extra creative, you can try your hand at Quilled Florals. Use quilling paper to curl and shape your coils into delicate flowers. The Quilled Hydrangea would look stunning on a scrapbook page or a card. While quilling does require some skill and patience, the results can be truly magical!
Filled with amazing flowers that lift spirits, beautify homes, and enrich celebrations, How to Make 100 Paper Flowers is a lovely book that will inspire you to find new and exciting ways to bring flowers into your life. Whether you're looking for ways to save money on a wedding or just simple things you can do to add color and style to your living room, you can acheive a look that's beautiful and believable with the patterns and tutorials in How to Make 100 Paper Flowers.
Want a little preview? Check out the tutorial for the Cupcake Liner Poppy!
Read NextSnowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Printable Lunch Notes: Cute Critters
- This What To Pack For Lunch Printable Helps Kids Be Independent
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- Free Printable Pirate Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Book For Kids
- Free Printable Fall Bucket List For Families
- Diy Animal Pop-it – An Easy Fidget Toy
- Printable Back To School Chatterbox Game
- Free Care Package Notes
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas