Vintage Valentines Gift Bags
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"While progress and technology are useful and necessary, sometimes the nostalgic traditions just can’t be beat by newfangled practices. When it comes to Valentine’s Day, I’m definitely on team vintage Valentine’s. A big part of the nostalgic Valentine’s memories, is the handmade Valentine’s box or bag. The great thing about this simple craft is that you can create either a bag to collect Valentine’s cards or a vintage Valentine’s gift bag. Either way, is a fun craft to do with kids and a great way to stir up those happy nostalgic feelings."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Set Of Three Chicken Themed Greeting Cards
- Paper Finger Puppets
- Free Printable Christian Themed Greeting Card
- Santa Bow Will Make You Smile
- Cardstock Angel
- Free Printable Fall Greeting Card
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Free Printable Elephant Bead Greeting Card
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas