Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Upcycled Halloween Kids Craft
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Are you looking for a cute craft to make with your kids today that won't cost you a penny? Make this Upcycled Halloween Kids' Craft using a recycled peanut can and construction paper you already have at home. Your children can use their creativity to make their own unique jack o'lantern decoration. You can add treats to this decorated can to use as party favors. It's a great party activity for kids at school parties, too."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Super Cute Wrapping Paper Vest is perfect for those looking for DIY ugly Christmas sweaters or for inexpensive holiday office… Continue reading: "Super Cute Wrapping Paper Vest"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Turkey Bowling Craft And Game For Kids
- Free Christmas Word Search Printable For Kids And Adults
- Christmas Bingo Game For Kids Free Printable
- Dirty Little Santa Gnome
- Free Printable Christmas Tree Card
- Thanksgiving Bingo Game Printable
- Mistletoe Kisses Treat Bags
- Free Printable Alphabet Coloring Pages
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas