Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Turkey Bowling Craft And Game For Kids
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Have a few empty cans or plastic bottles? Here is how to make a fun turkey bowling game to keep the kids busy on Thanksgiving Day until the big meal is done. With a little bit of construction paper, googly eyes, brown paper lunch sacks and glue, you can upcycle those empty containers into a bowling game that all ages can play and enjoy. This simple craft and game kept my tween and his friends busy for hours. Here is how to make it!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Inspire the birthday celebrant with this Rainbow Butterflies Handmade Birthday Card. As one of the most gorgeous card making ideas,… Continue reading: "Rainbow Butterflies Handmade Birthday Card"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elfish Jester Gnomes
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Turkey Bowling Craft And Game For Kids
- Free Christmas Word Search Printable For Kids And Adults
- Christmas Bingo Game For Kids Free Printable
- Dirty Little Santa Gnome
- Free Printable Christmas Tree Card
- Thanksgiving Bingo Game Printable
- Mistletoe Kisses Treat Bags
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas