This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Thanksgiving Gratitude Game
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These Thanksgiving Gratitude Activities for kids are perfect for all ages to join in on the fun! What better way to be thankful for all the things in your life than by listing and drawing them out?! Once the kids realize that being grateful can be fun, they’ll be more inclined to do more gratitude activities quickly and easily at home. Teaching kids about gratitude doesn’t have to be boring or hard and this gratitude game printable shows just that!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Read NextFrosted Ice Quilled Snowflake
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Print out your very own customized stationery with the Printable Vintage Monogram Cards and Envelopes. These beautiful free printable… Continue reading: "Printable Vintage Monogram Cards and Envelopes"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Mandala Coloring Page
- State License Plate Game
- Mixed Media Mermaid Art
- Hedgehog Papercraft
- Measuring Scavenger Hunt
- Valentine's Theme Gnome Papercraft
- Last Day Of School Signs
- Diy Mermaid Tail Bookmark
- Grinch Paper Bag Puppet
- Color Your Christmas Gift Box
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas