Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Repurposed Santa Treat Box
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I love crafting for the holidays, but it’s extra fun to craft during the excitement of the Christmas season. It makes me even happier when I’m able to craft with a repurposed container or jar. And then I’m even happier when the projects turns out as adorable as this repurposed Santa treat box did. This would be a great craft to make with your child. It’s a fun and easy kid’s craft. You can use the Santa treat box as a decoration or to give homemade baked treats to friends and neighbors."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Embellish your next card with the Put a Bird on It Paper Quilling Pattern. This beautiful pattern can be used for a handmade Mother's… Continue reading: "Put a Bird on It Paper Quilling Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fall Night Light Printable
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Free Printable Altered Altoid Tin Magnet Set
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Free Printable Set Of Three Chicken Themed Greeting Cards
- Paper Finger Puppets
- Free Printable Christian Themed Greeting Card
- Santa Bow Will Make You Smile
- Cardstock Angel
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas