Quick & Easy Graduation Gift
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I love creating special things out of items you might discard. Even more than that, I love making meaningful gifts to give at the holidays, for parties, and even graduations. I created this easy "bonus" gift to add to a small monetary graduation gift and I couldn't be happier. I just accessed my stash of glass jars, some basic crafting supplies and the graduates favorite candy to make this. It's a simple way to say you've remembered them at this special time."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Add some major fun to your front door this Halloween with this charming DIY wreath made out of recycled materials. This Easy DIY… Continue reading: "Easy DIY Monster Halloween Wreath"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Turkey Bowling Craft And Game For Kids
- Free Christmas Word Search Printable For Kids And Adults
- Christmas Bingo Game For Kids Free Printable
- Dirty Little Santa Gnome
- Free Printable Christmas Tree Card
- Thanksgiving Bingo Game Printable
- Mistletoe Kisses Treat Bags
- Free Printable Alphabet Coloring Pages
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas