Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Easy Magazine Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These easy magazine flowers are a fun quick project to make for party decorations or for children to make as a Mother’s Day gift. This is a great recycling project to use up those magazines and catalogs you have lying around. You can mix and match colors and patterns in your flowers to your creative heart’s content. Warning: making these easy magazine flowers is addictive. You can’t make just one. Have fun making these happy little flowers. "
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedNewspaper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Not only are these Printable Root Beer Float Straw Charms the cutest versions of root beer you will ever see, but they are super… Continue reading: "Printable Root Beer Float Straw Charms"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Free Printable Altered Altoid Tin Magnet Set
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Free Printable Set Of Three Chicken Themed Greeting Cards
- Paper Finger Puppets
- Free Printable Christian Themed Greeting Card
- Santa Bow Will Make You Smile
- Cardstock Angel
- Free Printable Fall Greeting Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas