DIY Kindness Advent Calendar
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Spread Christmas Cheer this holiday season with a DIY Kindness Advent Calendar. Create a huge paper heart with numbered flaps that can be opened each day in the month of December. Create the heart with decorative holiday paper or plain construction paper. Fill the flaps with random acts of kindness your whole family can participate in! Write the kindness activities on Post-it notes so the Advent Calendar can be reused year after year. Picture tutorial plus a template for creating the large heart! "
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizePoster Board
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Set Of Three Chicken Themed Greeting Cards
- Paper Finger Puppets
- Free Printable Christian Themed Greeting Card
- Santa Bow Will Make You Smile
- Cardstock Angel
- Free Printable Fall Greeting Card
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Free Printable Elephant Bead Greeting Card
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas