This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Bunny Bookmarks
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
From the designer: "These DIY Bunny bookmarks are not only fun to make, but perfect to help make your place in your book. How fun would it be for your child to have a new and cute bunny bookmark this Easter to help them hold their spot in any book they are reading. With the included free template and a few supplies, you can make these in little to no time. The best thing about these DIY Bunny bookmarks is they are the perfect spring craft project for older kids too."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
- Colored Paper
- Craft Glue
Select a colored piece of paper for the bunny’s head, body, upper legs (arms) and select pink paper for the belly and inner ear patterns. Trace and cut out the patterns carefully.
Stick the inner ear cutouts on the main ear parts attached to the head pattern. Attach the belly cutout near the top side of the body pattern.
Grab the upper leg (arm) cutouts and stick them on both sides of the body pattern, gluing them only along the open edge and keeping the rest of the pattern free from glue.
Attach the head pattern on the top side of the body pattern.
Use a black sharpie to draw the eyes, nose and mouth of the papercraft bunny and use a red sharpie to draw 2 blush patterns on both cheeks of the papercraft bunny.
Slide a page under the arms of the papercraft bunny to use it as a bookmark.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Printable Christmas Chocolate Bar Wrapper
- Cute Christmas Gnome Craft
- Frosted Ice Quilled Snowflake
- Adorable Paper Easter Bunny Garland
- 40+ Stunning Winter Paper Craft Ideas
- Color-Your-Own Easter Basket
- How to Make Hanging Paper Snowflakes
- DIY Wreath for 4th of July
- Watercolor Painted Paper Fans
- Cool Superhero Snowflake Cutouts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Wars Cards To Color
- Printable Tooth Fairy Letter
- Fun Fall Leaves Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Bird Coloring Pages For Kids And Adults
- Free Apple Coloring Pages And Activities For Kids
- Outer Space Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Baby Shower Bingo
- Printable Fall Leaves Coloring Page
- Perfect Pumpkin Paper Bag Craft
- Printable Fall Wreath Coloring Page
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas