This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"The PDF can now be found at https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-3"
"Hi Everyone! The downloads have moved around a bit at our site. For this model please go to https//sites.google.com/site/netroiduniverse/ho == me/wave-2"
"Unfortunately the background color will make the ink disappear. Why can't it be a white background?"
DIY Bunny Bookmarks
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Click here to view your Crafts.
From the designer: "These DIY Bunny bookmarks are not only fun to make, but perfect to help make your place in your book. How fun would it be for your child to have a new and cute bunny bookmark this Easter to help them hold their spot in any book they are reading. With the included free template and a few supplies, you can make these in little to no time. The best thing about these DIY Bunny bookmarks is they are the perfect spring craft project for older kids too."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
- Colored Paper
- Craft Glue
Select a colored piece of paper for the bunny’s head, body, upper legs (arms) and select pink paper for the belly and inner ear patterns. Trace and cut out the patterns carefully.
Stick the inner ear cutouts on the main ear parts attached to the head pattern. Attach the belly cutout near the top side of the body pattern.
Grab the upper leg (arm) cutouts and stick them on both sides of the body pattern, gluing them only along the open edge and keeping the rest of the pattern free from glue.
Attach the head pattern on the top side of the body pattern.
Use a black sharpie to draw the eyes, nose and mouth of the papercraft bunny and use a red sharpie to draw 2 blush patterns on both cheeks of the papercraft bunny.
Slide a page under the arms of the papercraft bunny to use it as a bookmark.
Read NextFrosted Ice Quilled Snowflake
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Lost and Found Double Z Fold Card
Wish your favorite nature lover a happy birthday with this rustic birthday card that's perfect for those that love the great outdoors.… Continue reading: "Lost and Found Double Z Fold Card"
- Frosted Ice Quilled Snowflake
- DIY Printable Father's Day Candy Wrappers
- July 4th DIY Mason Jar Luminaries
- Winter Swirls Snowflake Ornament
- Top 10 Father's Day Crafts
- Stunning Paper Bag Snowflakes
- How to Make Hanging Paper Snowflakes
- 40+ Stunning Winter Paper Craft Ideas
- Toilet Paper Roll Fireworks Painting Craft
- Watercolor Painted Paper Fans
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Summer Activities For Kids: Fourth Of July Crafts
- Printable Happy Birthday Cupcake Toppers
- Travel Crossword Puzzle For Kids
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Printable Road Trip Bingo Cards
- The Grouchy Ladybug Printables
- Printable Graduation Maze
- Free Printable Reading Log For Kids
- Free Thank You Coloring Pages
- Printable Happy Birthday Banner
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas