We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"These angels can be used as Christmas Tree Toppers, or for free standing on a mantle or table. Very easy to make! For a decorative angel scrapbooking paper could be used. I think they would also be lovely made with sheet music pages. Great for Christian group crafting, as they are very inexpensive to make! Get a group of friens together, and craft a whole bevy of angels.. or a choir of angels... or a celestial group of angels!"
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Embellish your next card with the Put a Bird on It Paper Quilling Pattern. This beautiful pattern can be used for a handmade Mother's… Continue reading: "Put a Bird on It Paper Quilling Pattern"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fall Night Light Printable
- 31 Scary And Cute Free Halloween Printables You Will Love!
- Ghosts, Goblins, And Ghouls Halloween Word Scramble Games
- Free Printable Altered Altoid Tin Magnet Set
- Paper Cactus Crafts
- Free Printable Set Of Three Chicken Themed Greeting Cards
- Paper Finger Puppets
- Free Printable Christian Themed Greeting Card
- Santa Bow Will Make You Smile
- Cardstock Angel
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas