Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Diy Happy Planner Pocket
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I’ve begun creating my own DIY Happy Planner Pocket Folders. They’re super easy to make and cost about $1 to make. You can put one together in just a few minutes and customize it to match your planner colors or maybe make something for seasonal planning. Just pick a cardstock that will match whatever you need. It's simple to find lots of seasonal patterns at your local craft store. I plan on making more and gifting them to other happy planning friends."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Turn an old vintage book into an keepsake DIY gift box with this simple tutorial. These gift boxes are a creative DIY ring bearer… Continue reading: "Make a Gift Box From a Vintage Book"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Air Force Keepsake Box
- 4th Of July Firecracker Treats
- Diy 4th Of July Favors
- Free Printable Easter Memory Game
- Free Printable Scripture Greeting Card
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- A Message from The Editors of AllFreePaperCrafts
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Easter Word Scramble Printable
- Easter Bingo Game Printable
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas