This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Happy Planner Pocket
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I’ve begun creating my own DIY Happy Planner Pocket Folders. They’re super easy to make and cost about $1 to make. You can put one together in just a few minutes and customize it to match your planner colors or maybe make something for seasonal planning. Just pick a cardstock that will match whatever you need. It's simple to find lots of seasonal patterns at your local craft store. I plan on making more and gifting them to other happy planning friends."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Read NextEasy As Can Be Book
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Printable Lunch Notes: Cute Critters
- This What To Pack For Lunch Printable Helps Kids Be Independent
- Halloween Paper Plate Pumpkin Craft
- Free Printable Pirate Coloring Pages
- Free Printable Halloween Coloring Book For Kids
- Free Printable Fall Bucket List For Families
- Diy Animal Pop-it – An Easy Fidget Toy
- Printable Back To School Chatterbox Game
- Free Care Package Notes
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas