Diy Happy Planner Pocket
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"I’ve begun creating my own DIY Happy Planner Pocket Folders. They’re super easy to make and cost about $1 to make. You can put one together in just a few minutes and customize it to match your planner colors or maybe make something for seasonal planning. Just pick a cardstock that will match whatever you need. It's simple to find lots of seasonal patterns at your local craft store. I plan on making more and gifting them to other happy planning friends."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size12 inches x 12 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are struggling to think of an idea for your next handmade card, do not fret. These "Foiled Again" Card Making Ideas will… Continue reading: ""Foiled Again" Card Making Ideas"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Paper Chain Decorations
- Easter Basket Stuffers – Bunny Crayons
- Wedding Brunch Party Printables
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Hat Treat Cups
- Diy Envelope Gift Bag – St. Patrick’s Day
- 50 Free Daily Planner Printables
- Diy Paper Flower Backdrop
- Valentine’s Day Bingo Free Printable
- Free Printable Low Sodium 3 Bean Salad Recipe Greeting Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas