Victorian Paper Doll Pendant
If you love paper dolls, you will love the Victorian Paper Doll Pendant. This beautiful recycled craft project is a gorgeous piece of jewelry that you will want to wear every day! Grab your mixed media doll stencils from Altered Upcycling and use them to make the lovely doll. With the help of scrap papers and embellishments, you can decorate the lovely doll to your liking. Make one for yourself and several for gifts. This is a craft you'll want to make over and over again.
- Mixed Media Doll Stencils
- Paper Scraps
- Ribbon Scraps
- Eyelet and Eyelet Setter
- Old Book Page
- Black Scrap Card
1. Choose your doll dress and hairstyle. Cut out the doll dress parts, torso, head and hair. You do not need the whole dress, arms or legs for this project.
2. Use scrap paper pieces to cut the dress parts and use old book pages to cut the head and torso. The hair is cut from black card scraps.
3. Put the pieces together to make the doll shown. Use white glue to hold all the pieces together.
4. Cut away the bottom half of the body so that the dress top hides the entire body.
5. Use a Crop-a-dile to set an eyelet towards the top of the Victorian lady's head.
6. Use some small pieces of trim and sequin lace to add bling to the pendant.
7. Make a small hole at the bottom of the doll and use some jump rings to add beads to the bottom.
8. Add a jump ring to the top eyelet as well and thread some ribbon through.