Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
How to Make Paper Jewelry: 19 DIY Projects
Make DIY paper beads, quilled jewelry, and more beautiful pieces.
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Take your paper crafting to the next level by creating your very own paper jewelry. In our collection, How to Make Paper Jewelry: 19 DIY Projects you will learn how to make your own paper wearables. From learning how to make paper beads to mastering how to quill paper to use as DIY jewelry embellishments, you will learn a plethora of jewelry making skills while creating these easy paper crafts.
These paper craft ideas are just what you need to learn how to make paper jewelry. Whether you are looking for whimsical necklaces or sophisticated lockets, there is a DIY paper jewelry project for you in this grouping of free paper craft tutorials. So if you are looking to make an accessory for an upcoming party or holiday, or if you are trying to discover new ways to make homemade gifts, try out these paper jewelry tutorials today and create fabulous jewelry designs.
Table of Contents
Tips and Ideas for How to Make Paper Jewelry
When you think of DIY jewelry, paper products may not be your first, second, or even third thought. That's about to change, though! There are so many ways to incorporate paper into your homemade jewelry making. Take a look at some of the tips and ideas below to see how you can make DIY paper jewelry or get ideas for how to start making paper jewelry.
1. Make your own beads from paper. Use junk mail, newspapers, magazines, books, and more. Most paper sheets will work. This is a great way to put all those old periodicals to use and create a cool recycled craft.
2. Use pre-made pieces and add paper elements to them. You can start with plastic beads, pendants, silver lockets, or whatever else you find and then embellish them with paper. This could involve quilling paper into pretty shapes like flowers, wrapping the shape in paper, or turning it from 2D to 3D.
3. Many people think that paper jewelry is too fragile to wear on the regular. However, that is not the case. In fact, most DIY paper beads are quite sturdy. Also, with the right sealant, most DIY paper jewelry pieces will last for years.
4. Start small and keep experimenting. When starting off, follow tutorials for simple beads and then work your way up to more impressive tutorials. Create multi-media jewelry that involves your homemade paper beads along with plastic, metal, or glass beads.
How to Make Paper Jewelry
The best way to begin your journey into paper jewelry making is with these tutorials for how to make paper beads. Creating your own beads is an easy and thrifty way to make customizable and unique DIY jewelry designs. From printable paper crafts to upcycled paper craft ideas, we've got you covered with the easy paper jewelry craft projects.
If you adore the quilled paper jewelry projects below, be sure to check out our fabulous collection of paper quilling projects,
Quilled Paper Jewelry
If you've already mastered making paper beads and want to move to more advanced jewelry making techniques, these DIY jewelry projects are for you. Paper quilling is a fabulous way to add a beautiful embellishment to any jewelry piece. Once you've learned how to quill paper, the paper jewelry making opportunities are endless.
Find the best paper crafts for children (and kids at heart) with this collection of
More Paper Jewelry Projects
If you still have not found the right paper jewelry design for you, don't fret; we've got several more DIY paper jewelry tutorials just for you. From lovely lockets to elegant pins, anyone can find a piece of paper jewelry to fit with their style and personality. Check out these fabulous homemade jewelry tutorials and find the paper jewelry piece for you.
Find the best quilled paper jewelry in 14 Quilling Ideas for Paper Jewelry
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Decorate your kitchen with this Cute Baking Printable Wall Art. Stop, drop, and roll in a way you don't expect! This adorable graphic… Continue reading: "Cute Baking Printable Wall Art"
- Make a Layered Paper Ring in 7 Easy Steps
- How to Make Paper Beads with Printable Templates
- Quilled Paper Rose Locket
- Perfect Punch Paper Flower Pin
- Washi Tape Paper Beads
- Ombre Quilled Paper Earrings
- DIY Cereal Box Paper Beads
- Cute Quilled Flower Locket
- Quilled Starfish DIY Necklace
- 19 DIY Paper Jewelry Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Christmas Maze For Kids
- Holiday Trivia Questions And Answers Printable
- Toilet Paper Roll Countdown Calendar
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Free I Spy Christmas Printable
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Free Paper Placemats Christmas Printable
- Printable Christmas Color By Number Pages
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas