Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Origami Flowers Kit
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Decorate your home with handmade paper blossoms from Origami Flowers: Lifelike Paper Flowers to Brighten Up Your Life. This kit includes a book of tutorials, 180 sheets of colored origami folding paper, and an instructional DVD with 2.5 hours of video.
Renowned origami artists Michael G. LaFosse and Richard L. Alexander know how to teach their craft. Co-founders of Origamido Studio, their works have appeared in exhibitions across the globe, and now you can recreate some of their favorite projects with the help of this kit. Whether you're an auditory, visual, or experiential learner, Origami Flowers has you covered.
Paper flowers make beautiful decorations. Drape garlands on the mantel or display a gorgeous bouquet on a side table. Dress up greeting cards, put a flourish on a gift box, or create a gorgeous piece of jewelry with the ideas inside Origami Flowers. The 96 page, full-color booklet includes 18 tutorials for flowers that can be modified to suit your style. Lilies, orchids, starflowers–you'll find them all in this collection.
Projects range in difficulty from easy to challenging, so there is something for paper crafters of all skill levels to enjoy. Choose from special offerings like the Rose for Irene (interlocking calyx module), Plumeria (curling tips and tricks), Day Lily Blossom (6-piece project). In addition to mastering flower-making, you will learn how to attach these delicate blossoms to hand-folded paper stems and leaves.
Origami Flowers is the gift that keeps on giving. Not only will you learn a variety of paper folding techniques, but you'll also gain the confidence to come up with your own designs. Plus, if you're looking for even more tutorials, you can visit the Tuttle Publishing page for bonus content. With the Origami Flowers Kit, you can start making your own no-fade, no-fuss paper flowers today.
BONUS! Enter to win an Origami Flowers Kit here. Contest ends 5/17/15.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Do you have aluminum foil, embossing folders and embossing powders in your kitchen and craft room? If you do, you have most of the… Continue reading: ""Thinking of You" Foil Embossed Card"
- How to Make 100 Paper Flowers
- Win the Adult Coloring Book Treasury!
- Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
- Enter for your chance to win the Totally Zen Drawing Workbook and Pens Giveaway!
- Chance to win the Calming Paper Folded Flowers Kit Giveaway!
- Win a copy of The Hand-Stitched Flower Garden
- Win a copy of Color Me to Sleep!
- Enter for your chance to win the Creative Origami and Paper Dolls DIY Books Bundle!
- Chance to win Bible Journaling and Faith Adult Coloring Books Giveaway!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Elephant Bead Greeting Card
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Cute Paper Snail Puppets Craft
- Free Printable Dill Recipe Greeting Card
- Free Printable Alpaca Birthday Greeting Card
- Thanksgiving Blocks Decor
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special
- Diy Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
- Easy Candy Acorns
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas