You are Sunlight to My Heart Stationery Gift
Create a fun card and envelope ensemble for someone special in your life with the You are Sunlight to My Heart Stationery Gift. This is one of the most beautiful homemade gift ideas for friends that you have ever seen. Use a gorgeous vintage inkwell and quill stamp to embellish the cards in your handmade set. If feathers are your favorite embellishment, you are in for a treat with this paper craft. Start a correspondence with the recipient of this gift. Stationery truly is a gift that keeps on giving!
- I Write You Letters Stamp from Quietfire Design
- You are Sunlight to My Heart Stamp from Quietfire Design
- Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp from Quietfire Design
- Medium Brown Ink
- Distress Ink (Optional)
- Card Stock in Teal, White, Cream, and Gold
- Spellbinders S5-177 Filigree Delight Die and Feathers S4-428
- New G45 Botanical Tea Papers
- Paper Flowers
1. Make a simple jacket with a folded edged bottom to put the cards and envelopes in. Be sure and measure your cards and leave yourself about 3/4" all the way around for each pocket so that you can glue the edges to keep them in. Embellish the front of the card with the Spellbinders Filigree Delight die and the Feathers die. Add feathers, paper flowers, pearls, and other embellishments of your choosing.
2. For the cards, use strips of the New G45 Botanical Tea papers, tie on some jute, and add the cut/embossed feathers in matching papers on each of them. Another great stamp to add to these would be Teeny Tiny Sentiments and you could put one on each card.
3. For the envelopes, stamp each of them using the inkwell and the feather stamp with a medium brown ink and let dry. Don't emboss; it will look a little more vintage. You can use some distress ink around them too and really make them look old world.
4. Before attaching the front, glue a ribbon across the front so that you can tie it all together to give as a present.
Read NextFrom Paris with Love Stationery Set