How to Get Our Newsletters in Your Gmail Primary Inbox
If you'd like to ensure that you never miss an AllFreePaperCrafts newsletter in your Gmail account, please follow the simple instructions below. You can move our email to your primary Gmail inbox in just a few quick steps:
1. Open Gmail.
2. Click on the 'Promotions' tab at the top.
3. Click on the email you'd like to move. Hold that email and drag and drop it into the 'Primary' tab near the top left of your screen.
4. You will see a yellow popup asking, "Do this for future messages?". Click "Yes" to have all future AllFreePaperCrafts emails land in your primary inbox.
1. Open the Gmail Mail app on your phone.
2. Open the email you'd like to move.
3. In the top right corner, tap on the 3 dots and click "Move to" then "Primary."
Updated February 2018
- Free Printable Woodland Winter Cards
- Super Awesome Group Thank You Card
- Beautiful Quilled Monarch Butterfly
- Assortment of Printable Book Pages
- Reindeer Printable Envelope Set
- Pretty DIY Embossed Greeting Card
- Free Printable Friendship Card
- How to Make a Paper Lantern: 11 DIY Paper Lanterns
- Christmas Word Search Printable
- Adorable Friendship Cards
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Tags For Treat Bags
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Free Halloween Labels Printable
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Christmas Tree Letter Writing Mats
- How To Make A Fun Summer Scrapbook Layout
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas