Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars
By: Ayako Brodek and Shannon Voigt
Gifted By: Kodansha USA
Reviewed By: Dana Byerwalter, Editor of AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Are you familiar with origami, quilling, or kirigami paper crafting techniques? If you answered "No" to any of those questions, then the book Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars: 72 Exquisite Paper Designs to Fold, Cut, and Curl is a must-read! Even if you've dabbled in any of these techniques in the past, authors Ayako Brodek and Shannon Voigt provide innovative designs that are perfect for your holiday paper crafting.
Kirigami, or the art of paper cutting, is a unique technique that takes your grade school paper snowflakes to an entirely new level. Follow basic cutting patterns to make simple and sweet snowflakes, and work your way up to the advanced paper cutting patterns.
Origami, or the art of paper folding, is a fantastic technique for making totally dimensional embellishments. Make a bursting sun pop right off the scrapbook page or turn it into a dynamic Christmas ornament.
Quilling involves curling thin strips of paper to create unique and captivating shapes. You can curl dozens of pieces of paper and adhere them to form gorgeous stars, snowflakes, and sunbursts.
Ranging from the absolute basic to the most advanced, these patterns will turn you into a paper folding, cutting, and curling expert just in time for the winter season! You won't believe the fathomless possibilities associated with these paper patterns. Hang the snowflakes as ornaments, turn the sunbursts into home decor, and make a star for the top of your Christmas tree. These crafts are also fantastic gift toppers, card making embellishments, and even great for decorating your scrapbook layouts. The list goes on and on!
Snowflakes, Sunbursts, and Stars is an absolutely essential collection of paper craft ideas for the winter season. You'll be amazed at how often you will come across ways to use your folded, curled, and cut creations!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas
- 18 Free Printable Christmas Cards and Homemade Christmas Card Ideas
- DIY Home Decor: 11 Paper Craft Decorating Ideas for Your Home
- Halloween Paper Crafts: 11 Homemade Halloween Decorations, Halloween Treat Bag Ideas, and More
- How to Make Paper Flowers: 8 Pretty Paper Flower Tutorials
- Thanksgiving Paper Crafts: 9 Thanksgiving Table Decoration Ideas, Free Thanksgiving Printables, and Happy Thanksgiving Cards
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sparkly Snowflake Toilet Paper Roll Ornament
- Santa's Lap Scrapbook Layout
- Glossy Magazine DIY Paper Beads
- Junk Mail Paper Snowflake Patterns
- Love Santa Printable Christmas Tag
- Easy Origami Yoda
- Snow Much Fun Homemade Christmas Card
- Glazed Paper Butterfly Pendant
- How to Make Paper Jewelry: 19 DIY Projects
- Celebratory DIY Origami Lanterns