DIY Black and Gold Ring
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
If you're familiar with quilling, then you know that, as a paper craft, it doesn't always last forever. If you want to make something that lasts a little longer, this DIY Black and Gold Ring, is a little more durable than most quilled paper crafts. Because it is set in sealant, you are able to admire your handiwork for as long as you want. You can wear it wherever you want without fear. Plus, because you made it yourself, it will be totally unique. Before you know it, everyone will want one!
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lily of the Valley Quilled Flowers
- Paper Quilled Strawberries
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- Paper Quilling a Bird
- Praying Mantis 3D Quilling Art
- DIY Quilling Paper and Free Cutting Files
- Paper Quilling Basics
- Quilled Flower Photo Frame Craft
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Life Is Huge Free Printable Greeting Card
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kid
- Free Printable Fish Themed Greeting Card
- Back To School Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Princess Word Search For Kids
- Free Printable Dinosaur Word Search For Kids
- Variations Of A Theme - 5 Budget Busting Ideas
- Toilet Paper Roll Pirate Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Fourth Of July Word Search And Word Scramble
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas