DIY Black and Gold Ring
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
If you're familiar with quilling, then you know that, as a paper craft, it doesn't always last forever. If you want to make something that lasts a little longer, this DIY Black and Gold Ring, is a little more durable than most quilled paper crafts. Because it is set in sealant, you are able to admire your handiwork for as long as you want. You can wear it wherever you want without fear. Plus, because you made it yourself, it will be totally unique. Before you know it, everyone will want one!
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Embrace everything pink with this free printable wall art inspired by a classic American fashion designer. This gorgeous Lilly… Continue reading: "Lilly Pulitzer Inspired Wall Art"
- Quilled DIY Candle Holder
- Paper Quilling Shape Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Scrolls Practice Printable Worksheet
- Paper Quilling Techniques: Basic Quilling Shapes
- Paper Quilling Basics
- How To Quill Paper: Gluing Letters
- Quilled Hearts in Four Ways
- Bright Quilled Flower
- How to Quill Paper: Tracing Letters
- Delicate Quilled Rose
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Quilled Paper Spider
- Free Printable Halloween Lunchbox Jokes
- Free Football Party Printables
- Printable Meal Planner
- Halloween Printable Lampshade
- Printable Christmas Chocolate Bar Wrapper
- Printable 3D Pumpkins
- Vintage Halloween Postcards
- Halloween Party Bunting
- Hershey Kiss Halloween Labels
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas