Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Kassa Chalkboard Contact Paper
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Kassa Chalkboard Contact Paper
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
There is nothing but good things to say about Kassa Chalkboard Contact Paper. If you're looking to add a little flare to your home or need something to jot down notes on then this is your go-to product. Kassa helps people become creative and innovative through artistic tools that allow people to create and design. This Chalkboard Contact Paper is a great creative outlet for just about anyone.
A fabulous alternative to chalkboard paint, this paper can be used by adults, teens and kids. Any flat surface can be turned into a chalkboard whether you're in need of something fun for designing or something more serious like studying for an exam or leaving a note for a friend. Measuring 6.5 feet by 18 inches you can cut, peel and stick this paper on any flat surface. The best part is that you can easily remove it from the wall or flat surface and reposition it elsewhere without the worry of peeling paint.
With the paper you'll get 5 chalk sticks and an eraser cloth for easy cleanup. For best results, you'll want to wipe your surface clean before adhering the paper. Because there is backing paper that includes a grid you can easily cut shapes or designs accurately. A die cut machine can also cut this awesome paper.
Kids of all ages can use this paper in their playroom, adults can use it in the kitchen for labeling items or cabinets, and you can even use it to make signs for parties or place settings for weddings; the options are really unlimited depending on your imagination. Easily personalize just about anything with quotes, chore charts or calendars.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win a Silhouette Cameo3 Desktop Cutting System!
- Win a Xyron Creative Station Lite Machine!
- Enter to win the Sew Easy Starter Kit!
- Folk Art Satin Acrylic Multi Surface Paint
- Chance to win a Sizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine!
- Paper Craft Supplies: Scrapbooking Supplies, Card Making Supplies, and More
- Chance to win the MISTI Stamp Tool!
- Chance to win a Go-Organize Revolving Organizer!
- Chance to win a bundle of Lia Griffith Crepe Paper!
- Chance to Win a Floral Symphony & Vintage Saga Paper Bundle!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Fall Greeting Card
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Free Printable Elephant Bead Greeting Card
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Cute Paper Snail Puppets Craft
- Free Printable Dill Recipe Greeting Card
- Free Printable Alpaca Birthday Greeting Card
- Thanksgiving Blocks Decor
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas