Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Indian Border Stencil Bundle
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Indian Border Stencil Bundle
Gifted by: Royal Design Studio Stencils
Reviewed by: Dana Byerwalter, Editor of AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Add intricate detail to your next project with stencils! Whether you are a stenciling pro or you still need to learn the basics, use the Indian Border Stencil Bundle for your next project. A $50 value, the stencils, creme, and brush will be the foundation for your next piece of DIY home decor or your next paper craft. From unique border patterns to an innovative creme and helpful stencil brush, this bundle has everything you need to get started!
Let's first talk about the stencils. The Sari Border Series Indian Furniture Stencil includes five border patterns in various sizes. The different heights lend the patterns an eye-catching appeal when they are stenciled next to one another, and they are made all the more captivating when a variety of colors is used. The stencils in this collection were inspired by the beautiful sari dresses of India, and the different patterns of border stencils within this collection will delight and inspire.
Next, you will need your paint. Royal Design Studio has released a line of specialty paints called Royal Stencil Cremes, and the Aged Nickel Metallic Stencil Creme is included in this bundle. The stencil cremes are engineered with a heavy pigment load and gel formulation. A little goes a long way with these cremes, and the thicker density helps prevent "rununders" (when paint bleeds under the stencils). As an added benefit, these cremes don't build up heavily on the stencils, and they're easy to wash off.
Last but not least, you will need your stencil brush! This bundle features a 3/4" stencil brush that was manufactured by Royal Design Studio to work perfectly with the stencil cremes. The 3/4" size will work wonderfully with the sari border stencils because the tallest stencils are 2" and the shortest are 1", so you have some wiggle room.
Be sure to learn all about stenciling with Royal Stencil Cremes by following the How to Stencil with Royal Stencil Cremes tutorial. Find out how you can stencil like a pro and avoid some novice errors!
Want even more inspiration? Check out these other stenciling tutorials from Royal Design Studio:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Looking for a fun and easy craft project to make with your kids? This Toilet Paper Rolls Honeycomb is an incredibly cute way to… Continue reading: "DIY Honeycomb Toilet Paper Roll Craft"
- Chance to win a Silhouette Cameo3 Desktop Cutting System!
- Enter to Win the Perfectly Pretty Paper and Stamp Set!
- Chance to win a Westcott Mini Glue Gun!
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- Julie Nutting Cling Stamps and Color Bloom Sprays
- Enter for your chance to win the Rose Quartz Collection!
- Chance to win Chameleon Color Tones Pencils!
- Chance to win Starburst Spray!
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Elephant Bead Greeting Card
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Cute Paper Snail Puppets Craft
- Free Printable Dill Recipe Greeting Card
- Free Printable Alpaca Birthday Greeting Card
- Thanksgiving Blocks Decor
- Wedding Or Party Inspiration: How To Make Paper Napkins Special
- Diy Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
- Easy Candy Acorns
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas