Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Flower Punch Board
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Perk up your paper flowers with the Flower Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers! This score board comes with a two-way punch, scoring tool, and petal curler. Creating floral embellishments for gift wrap, scrapbooks, and decorations has never been simpler. You can transform any piece of paper into a beautiful blossom using the Flower Punch Board.
Give your paper flower garden a makeover with the help of the Flower Punch Board. The leaf punches and petal curler make it easy to give your flowers a lifelike quality, and you can add dimension to the blooms with the different sizing options. The XXL setting creates flowers 9 inches in diameter, which make fabulous embellishments for large gift bags and boxes. String these flowers on a garland to add a touch of spring to your home.
On the opposite end of the spectrum, the XXS setting makes flowers that are 3 inches in diameter. These tiny blooms are better used to put the finishing touch on a handmade greeting card, spruce up a gift tag, or deck out scrapbook page. In the next iteration of the Flower Punch Board, I'd love to see an even smaller setting to make my vision of a teeny tiny flower bouquet come true.
When you make your own gift wrap, cards, and decorations, you express your creativity and save money at the same time. Give any occasion–birthday party, bridal shower, holiday–an air of sophistication with paper flowers. They make great party favors, too! Choose a paper to match your theme and punch and score your way to the perfect ambiance. Paper with a sweet balloon pattern would be great for birthdays, while a glossy silver paper would shimmer and shine at a pre-wedding event. Let your sense of style be your guide, and the Flower Punch Board can make your inspiration a reality.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You can use these Printable Butterflies in Four Color Schemes in collages, scrapbook pages, homemade cards, posters, and journal… Continue reading: "Printable Butterflies in Four Color Schemesvideocam"
- Bible Origami
- Win the Ultimate Origami Lover's Prize Pack!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Chance to win a Westcott Mini Glue Gun!
- Creative Coloring Techniques Online Class
- Spectacular Polyform Embellishment Collection
- Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies: Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- Pocket Pages Themed Cards + Card Pads Bundle
- Sam E. Snowman Shaker Die Set
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free St. Patrick’s Day Word Search Printable For Kids
- Printable I Spy Winter
- Free Valentine Word Search For Kids
- Cute Valentines Gnome Paper Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Donut Greeting Card
- Printable Outer Space Word Scramble
- Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards For Kids
- Free Valentine’s Day Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Polka Dot Digital Paper
- Printable Paw Prints Digital Paper
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas