Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Envelope Punch Board Review
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Envelope Punch Board
Gifted by: We R Memory Keepers
Reviewed by Madison Bowes, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Wrapping presents is my favorite part of the holidays, but a gorgeous gift can be wrecked by a mediocre card presentation. Don't just place a card on your gift and call it a day, but instead try creating your own envelopes with the Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers. Simple to use, this tool punches and scores your favorite papers with ease, and you are left with envelopes to complement your wrapping papers.
When you look online, so many envelope tutorials call for cutting your papers which leads to jagged, crooked lines. With the Envelope Punch Board there is no cutting required, simply lay your paper down, score it along the easy-to-follow guide, and punch each corner. With a little folding and gluing, you are finished! The package includes: a score board, a two-way envelope punch, a bone folder, and a measurement chart, so the only material you provide is the paper.
I love this because it adds a special touch to any card. If there isn't a package to go along with it, a lone card can look impersonal. With your new envelopes, however, your cards will look gorgeous and make the recipient feel like you put in the same amount of effort as wrapping a box. Perfect for any size you need, the Envelope Punch Board will never leave your craft table.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Vintage Checkered Paper and Envelope project is a free printable featuring a red or blue checkered header with a teddy bear or… Continue reading: "Vintage Checkered Paper and Envelope"
- Chance to win a Lia Griffith Frosted Paper Flower Kit!
- Chance to win a Little B Celtic Edging Punch!
- Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies: Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat
- Chance to win a Sizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine!
- Chance to win the Sizzix Big Shot Pro Adapter G!
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- WIN the Easy Crystal Applicator!
- Win Ohuhu's 48 Colored Drawing Pencils and Electric Eraser Kit!
- Enter to win the Sew Easy Starter Kit!
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Halloween Treats
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Paper Ghost Craft For Kids
- How To Make Crafts With Autumn Leaves
- Free Printables To Help Teach Kids To Tie Their Shoes
- Printable I Spy Autumn
- Printable Fall Bucket List
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas