Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Easy Peasy Patches
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Easy Peasy Patches
Gifted by Easy Peasy Patches
Reviewed by Molly Fletcher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Easy Peasy Patches are fuss-free, no-mess embellishments that you can stick anywhere, from stationery and scrapbooks to handmade cards and organizers. These permanent stick-on fabric patches make it a cinch to personalize almost anything, including clothing, bags, water bottles, MP3 players, and more. There's no ironing or sewing required to use these patches–just peel and stick!
A mom of three, creator Andrea Winarski came up with the idea for Easy Peasy Patches when her son tore a hole in the knee of his pants. Rather than mend it the old-fashioned way and leave a noticeable seam, Andrea decided to use a patch that her child would love to show off at school. After many tests, Andrea developed a patch that could withstand 75 cycles in the washing machine without tearing, fraying, or peeling off.
Applying Easy Peasy Patches to your projects is a breeze. Simply place the patch where desired, then rub the edge of the patch firmly. Because these embellishments are made from fabric, these patches add texture and dimension to a variety of paper crafts such as party decorations, toys, and gift wrap. Some of the designs that caught my eye were: Fireflies (a blue and gray starscape); Goop (a friendly green monster); Butterfly; Retro Floral; Popsicle; and I Love You.
These eco-friendly patches are quick and effortless accents for all of your favorite projects. Designed with kids in mind, Easy Peasy Patches can be your child's introduction to mixed media. With a wide array of designs that appeal to boys and girls, your junior crafter is sure to find something that expresses his or her personal style.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
None of us like to wash dishes or pots and pans by hand, right? But we all have dish soap on hand for those times when we have to. I… Continue reading: "Awesome Soap Bubbles and Glitter Card"
- Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies: Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat
- Fiskars ProCision Rotary Bypass Trimmer Review
- Enter to win an Everything Mary Deluxe Scrapbook Organizer!
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- Chance to win a copy of Today I Choose Joy Coloring Book!
- Chance to win a Westcott Hot Glue Pen!
- WorldWin Specialty Papers Collection
- Chance to win Momenta Flourish Stamps and Stickers!
- Origami Bonsai
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable College Apartment Packing List
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Free Printable College Packing List
- School Backpack Checklist – Free Printable
- Fun Beach Scrapbook Layout
- Printable 4th Of July Word Search For Kids
- Printable Beach Word Scramble
- Safari Bingo For A Zoo Or Animal Themed Party
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas