Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Easy Peasy Patches
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Easy Peasy Patches
Gifted by Easy Peasy Patches
Reviewed by Molly Fletcher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Easy Peasy Patches are fuss-free, no-mess embellishments that you can stick anywhere, from stationery and scrapbooks to handmade cards and organizers. These permanent stick-on fabric patches make it a cinch to personalize almost anything, including clothing, bags, water bottles, MP3 players, and more. There's no ironing or sewing required to use these patches–just peel and stick!
A mom of three, creator Andrea Winarski came up with the idea for Easy Peasy Patches when her son tore a hole in the knee of his pants. Rather than mend it the old-fashioned way and leave a noticeable seam, Andrea decided to use a patch that her child would love to show off at school. After many tests, Andrea developed a patch that could withstand 75 cycles in the washing machine without tearing, fraying, or peeling off.
Applying Easy Peasy Patches to your projects is a breeze. Simply place the patch where desired, then rub the edge of the patch firmly. Because these embellishments are made from fabric, these patches add texture and dimension to a variety of paper crafts such as party decorations, toys, and gift wrap. Some of the designs that caught my eye were: Fireflies (a blue and gray starscape); Goop (a friendly green monster); Butterfly; Retro Floral; Popsicle; and I Love You.
These eco-friendly patches are quick and effortless accents for all of your favorite projects. Designed with kids in mind, Easy Peasy Patches can be your child's introduction to mixed media. With a wide array of designs that appeal to boys and girls, your junior crafter is sure to find something that expresses his or her personal style.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
We're pretty big fans of everything pink, which is why this With Love Aperture Gatefold Card is at the top of our must-make list! This… Continue reading: "With Love Aperture Gatefold Card"
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- Chance to win Chameleon Color Tones Pencils!
- Chance to win a Smile Create Repeat Subscription Box!
- Chance to win a Sizzix Vagabond Die Cut Machine!
- Sam E. Snowman Shaker Die Set
- Spectacular Polyform Embellishment Collection
- Enter to Win an Adorable Scrapbook Sticker Pack!
- Chance to win the MISTI Stamp Tool!
- Chance to win a Triangles Planner Notebook!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hanging Star Holiday Countdown Calendar
- Free Printable Christmas Scavenger Hunt Clues
- Free I Spy Christmas Printable
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Printable Christmas Word List Game
- Free Paper Placemats Christmas Printable
- Printable Christmas Color By Number Pages
- Ugly Sweater Party Printables
- How To Make Pine Cones Out Of Paper
- Simple Paper Christmas Ornaments
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas