Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
Kassa Erasable Chalk Markers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Kassa Erasable Chalk Markers
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Typically we tell our kids to keep markers on paper and nothing else, but with Kassa's Erasable Chalk Markers, kids can now color on all types of surfaces without you worrying. These Chalk Markers come in a pack of 10 with such vibrant, pretty colors to choose from.
Made of high-quality chalk ink, these bright, neon colors will keep the kids busy for hours. Now they'll love creating classroom projects and coloring on poster boards. I love that they dry quickly and will not smudge. Often times if your hand accidentally rolls over a freshly marked surface, the color will smear, but not these.
These markers are great for almost any surface including wood, mirrors, windows, and chalkboards, plastic and even ceramics; with such a variety of surfaces the kids can decorate so many things. Having a product like this is great for the holidays to put a cute heart on the mirror or chilly snowflakes on the windows and even perfect for making wood signs to give as gifts. These markers are easy to erase from non-porous surfaces like mirrors and glass, so the designs can easily be switched.
What I really like about these markers is the double-sided factor. On one side is a 4mm chisel tip and on the other side is a 6mm bullet-tip; all you have to do is pull out the tip and flip it to get to the other one. A reversible tip and it can erase? It doesn't get much better than that!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Instead of throwing out those old children's books, turn them into a unique Vintage Children's Book DIY Wreath for your home. This DIY… Continue reading: "Vintage Children's Book DIY Wreath"
- Chance to win a Cricut Easy Press 2!
- The Tattered Lace Crossover Machine
- Perfect Layers Mini and The Perfect Little Cutting Mat
- Chance to Win a Brea Reese Watercolor Cream and Paper Prize Pack!
- Color Me Stress-Free Adult Coloring Book Review
- Chance to Win a Supreme Sticky Note, Marker, and Sketchbook Set!
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Sam E. Snowman Shaker Die Set
- Win a Fiskars Prize Pack!
- Win a Wow! Embossing Powder Kit!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Candy Advent Calendar
- DIY Kindness Advent Calendar
- Embroidered Wreath Holiday Card
- Printable Santa and Elves Holiday Invitations
- Christmas Candy Bar Wrapper Template
- Free Fall Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Santa Bucks Kids Gift Certificates
- Printable Christmas Tree, Ornaments and Garland
- 35+ Free Christmas Printables for Crafting, Scrapbooking & More Projects
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Placemats
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas