Kassa Erasable Chalk Markers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
Kassa Erasable Chalk Markers
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreePaperCrafts.com
Typically we tell our kids to keep markers on paper and nothing else, but with Kassa's Erasable Chalk Markers, kids can now color on all types of surfaces without you worrying. These Chalk Markers come in a pack of 10 with such vibrant, pretty colors to choose from.
Made of high-quality chalk ink, these bright, neon colors will keep the kids busy for hours. Now they'll love creating classroom projects and coloring on poster boards. I love that they dry quickly and will not smudge. Often times if your hand accidentally rolls over a freshly marked surface, the color will smear, but not these.
These markers are great for almost any surface including wood, mirrors, windows, and chalkboards, plastic and even ceramics; with such a variety of surfaces the kids can decorate so many things. Having a product like this is great for the holidays to put a cute heart on the mirror or chilly snowflakes on the windows and even perfect for making wood signs to give as gifts. These markers are easy to erase from non-porous surfaces like mirrors and glass, so the designs can easily be switched.
What I really like about these markers is the double-sided factor. On one side is a 4mm chisel tip and on the other side is a 6mm bullet-tip; all you have to do is pull out the tip and flip it to get to the other one. A reversible tip and it can erase? It doesn't get much better than that!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Inspire the birthday celebrant with this Rainbow Butterflies Handmade Birthday Card. As one of the most gorgeous card making ideas,… Continue reading: "Rainbow Butterflies Handmade Birthday Card"
- Chance to win a Westcott Hot Glue Pen!
- Bible Origami
- Win the Ultimate Origami for Beginners Kit!
- Chance to win an Evolution Advanced Die Cutting Machine!
- Amazing Origami
- Lawn Fawn Stamps and Dies: Let's Roll, Wish You Were Here, and Float My Boat
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits Review
- Chance to win a Stampin' Up Subscription Kit!
- Chance to win Kassa Chalkboard Contact Paper!
- Chance to win a Go-Organize Revolving Organizer!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable Low Sodium 3 Bean Salad Recipe Greeting Card
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Valentine's Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Diy Love Coupon Book For Valentine's Day
- Diy Happy Planner Pocket
- Confetti Flinger Card Insert
- Diy Paper Star Decorations
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Disc Bound Notebook Pocket
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas