We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
My name is Kris McIntosh and my blog is Stamping With Kris. I have been a crafter all my life. My grandmother taught me to knit and sew when I was a little girl. I started creating cards when my own children were young and have been doing so ever since. I found Stampin’ Up! in 2007 and became a demonstrator immediately.
I am married and have two married daughters and six grandchildren. In 2008 my husband and I retired and moved to be closer to our family, and I decided to use my time to build my Stampin’ Up! business. I blog regularly, hold classes in my own home and have been teaching once a week at a Retirement Resort for the past year and a half. I am also on the Design Team for a Challenge Blog, Sunny Challenges and Creations.
Over time I have created tutorials for some of my favourite projects which I share on my blog. I am also a regular contributor to Craft Project Central. I love creating cards and 3D items as well as scrapbooking my wonderful family.
My style is mostly clean and simple, especially for scrapbooking because I love my photos to be the focus of the page.
Projects on AllFreePaperCrafts:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Plaid Decoupage Brushes
- Sew Pretty Pinhole Card Tutorial
- Custom Cupcake Picks
- 3 Fold Pretty Princess DIY Card
- Life Begins After Coffee Printable
- Handmade Jewelry Box
- Sakura Koi Water Color Pocket Field Sketch Box
- Leisure Arts Mini Adult Coloring Books
- Easy Cake Topper
- Diy Aloe Vera Paper Plant
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas