Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
I've always loved paper crafts, altered art and sewing, but my card-making addiction began in 2005 when I made the stationery for my wedding. Since then, I've started blogging about my creations, and I can really see how my creations and styles have changed over those years. By reading other crafters' blogs, I've learned so much and I've made some lovely blog friends along the way from all over the world. It's a lovely community to be a part of. I love stamping, both rubber and digis, and although my fall-back colouring mediums are my copics, my current resolution is to practice watercolour painting with my distress reinkers. I love stitching and lots of girlie accessories on my cards; ribbon, glitter, lace, pearls, as well as pastel pinks, blues and purples. I love your feedback on my creations and I read every single comment left on my blog posts. Please pop along to my blog to see my creations and let me know that you've visited. I have a chat widget there for any general questions too.
Projects on AllFreePaperCrafts:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas