Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
My name is Andrea Ewen and I’ve been married to my high school sweetheart for almost 18 years (together for 27!). We have two children together: a 15-year-old son and a 13-year-old daughter. I live in New Jersey near the beautiful shore and work full time in a small pharmacy that is 2 blocks from the ocean.
Crafting has always been a passion of mine. In high school, I funded my extra-curricular activities by sewing hair ‘scrunchies’ (remember those?) and making Christmas wreaths out of pinecones. One fateful day in 2002 I went to a Stampin’ Up! party and about blew my life savings on paper crafting supplies. I was so hooked! I have to say, though, card making initially looked a lot easier than it was . . . for me. I made many ‘interesting’ cards in the following years but seemed to have found my stride 8 years later when I started my blog, EwenStyle. Maybe starting my blog gave me more confidence, or maybe more accountability, not sure. Either way, I have learned immense lessons from this experience. For example, I’ve learned that there are blue-ish browns and red-ish browns. I’ve learned that more is not always better. I’ve learned that I REALLY love flowers and anything girly. And most importantly, I’ve learned that I still really have a lot to learn! I try to concentrate on absorbing as much as I can and experimenting as much as possible. I adore “paper manipulating” whether it be in the form of die cuts, border punches or flower making. I love to use lots of vintage and feminine items like ribbons, lace, pearls, and flowers. My style has been evolving over the years, but I’ve seemed to have settled into the comfy chair of Vintage/Shabby Chic/Antique designs. I currently design for Verve Stamps, Zva Creative, Maja Design Vintage Papers and 2 challenge blogs: CASE Study and Vintage Card Cafe challenge.
Projects on AllFreePaperCrafts:
- Beautiful Bird's Nest Embellishment
- Corner Punch Mini Medallion
- Easiest and Prettiest Paper Flowers
- Fancy Border Medallion Tutorial
- Glitter and Book Pages Flower
- Hello Friend Twine Bow Embellishment
- How to Mix Corner and Border Punches
- How to Use Border and Corner Punches Seamlessly
- Pearl Paint Paper Medallion
- Simple and Beautiful Fleur De Lis Corner Embellishments
- Spectacular Paper Punched Snowflake
- Utterly Gorgeous Humble Thanks Card
- Vintage Merry Christmas Hearts
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fancy Folds Card
- Words on Wings Butterfly Embellishment
- Dainty Little Tissue Paper Flowers
- 8 Gorgeous Card Making Ideas
- Beautiful Ballerina Printable Paper Doll
- Handmade Leather Journals
- Baby's First Peek-a-Boo Toy
- Camellia DIY Paper Flowers
- 26 Homemade Father's Day Cards and Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Chameleon Color Tones Pencils