Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Gradient tones of pink and peach help to color this lovely card. The scrolled front flap rests on the inner lavender background creating pretty contrast. Beginner paper crafters will love the simple three steps required - print, cut and fold."
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: Under an hour
Primary Technique: General Paper Crafting
Occasion/Theme: Mother's Day
Project or Page Size: 8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper Used: Cardstock
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mother's Day Butterfly Lamp
- Floral Picture Frame
- FREE Printables - Floral Place Cards and Straw Toppers
- Derwent Blendable Soft Pastels
- Sakura Electric Eraser
- Pink and Main
- 6 Month Baby Girl Scrapbook Layout
- Origami Picture Frame
- Color-Your-Own Easter Basket
- DIY Bunny Banner
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas