Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Gradient tones of pink and peach help to color this lovely card. The scrolled front flap rests on the inner lavender background creating pretty contrast. Beginner paper crafters will love the simple three steps required - print, cut and fold."
Estimated Cost: Under $10
Time to complete: Under an hour
Primary Technique: General Paper Crafting
Occasion/Theme: Mother's Day
Project or Page Size: 8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper Used: Cardstock
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Mock Embroidery DIY Birthday Card
- Beehive Quilling Tutorial
- Charming Notebook DIY Gift Tags
- Paper Poinsettia Christmas Centerpiece
- Super Easy Printable Menu
- Light Up Paper Cup Angels
- Pretty Princess Birthday Card
- 17 Craft Ideas for Thanksgiving
- Day 8 of 31 Days of Handmade Cards
- Fun Advent Calendar
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas