Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
We are adding the craft to your Crafts.
The craft was added to your Crafts.
"Gradient tones of pink and peach help to color this lovely card. The scrolled front flap rests on the inner lavender background creating pretty contrast. Beginner paper crafters will love the simple three steps required - print, cut and fold."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
A Walk in the Garden Homemade Card
Colorful Pop-Up DIY Mother's Day Card
Spring Blooms Handmade Mother's Day Card
Printable Proverbs Mother's Day Card
24 Mother's Day Crafts
Mother's Day Card in Minutes
Simple and Sweet Stamped Mother's Day Card
Smiling Sunflower DIY Card Design
Pocket Full of Posies Card
- 16 Free Printables: Free Printable Greeting Cards and Other Printable Paper Crafts
- Gorgeous Paper Crafts: 18 Card Making Ideas, Scrapbook Layouts, and DIY Paper Flowers
- How to Scrapbook and Craft With Embellishments: 13 Simple Paper Crafts
- Ideas for Valentine's Day: 12 Free Printable Valentine's Day Cards and Other Valentine's Day Crafts
- Paper Crafts for Kids: 10 Paper Toys, Printable Paper Dolls, and Other Craft Ideas