Gorgeous Copper Leaf Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
An important part of the Thanksgiving meal is the table decor, and the best table decorations are handmade! Make your own napkin rings with the Gorgeous Copper Leaf Thanksgiving Napkin Rings tutorial. These beautiful Thanksgiving crafts are so easy to make, and they will give your table a touch of glam. It's the little details that make a big difference. Dress up your table with these lovely little napkin rings and your guests will certainly appreciate and admire them!
Materials from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L™:
- Dodz Medium
- 3D Foam Leaves
- Crafty Power Tape
- Basic Grey Papers
- Sizzix Dies and Big Shot
- EK Success Glitter
1. Cut the accordion flower with a Sizzix die, and then add a strip of Crafty Power Tape along the scallop edge.
2. Peel off the backing and add copper glitter.
3. After assembling the accordion flower and adhering it together with Crafty Power Tape and Dodz™, make a copper glitter leaf using one of the 3D Foam Leaves.
4. Roll a piece of paper and attach a second lacy die cut strip to it with more Crafty Power Tape to form the “ring” part of the napkin ring.
5. Put several Medium Dodz™ on the back of accordion flower to help it stay put on the ring. Those Dodz™ definitely keep things in place because of their high tack.
Ready to set the table!
Read NextTextured Pumpkin Adult Coloring Page